LEADERS IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
When it comes to your foundations, soil type could have a big dramatic impact on your project. We ensure to apply the best solutions for your project with our different techniques of Raft foundations construction.
Construction Muzzy Ltd (CML) has been operating since year 2005.
Construction Muzzy Limited offers high quality construction services tailor made to fit the organisation we are working with. As a contractor company, we are responsible for providing all of the materials, labours and equipment, engineering vehicles, tools and all the services necessary for the construction of a project.
We employ trades and labour that can fulfil 70% of the needed requirement when constructing the super structures and buildings envelopes. The remaining 30% is subcontracted though our supply chain. To provide clients the very best of our values no further fee is applied to any subcontracted labour.
We work together with Developers, Main Contractors, General Builders, Local Authorities, Industry Leaders and with Domestic Home Owners. We own an extensive fleet with modern and well equipped excavators and ancillary plant.
Ongoing capital investment ensure that we have all suitable resources available to carry out our works quickly and economically. We pride ourselves on providing a competitive, professional package to British Standards.
Construction Muzzy Limited is part of the largest Muzzy Group together with Muzzy Haulage Ltd and CML Plant Hire Ltd. Being part of this group of companies allows us to be stronger, and to add a wide range of skills and resources to our offering.